I'm not too sure, but recently, I have this desire to ask Elena out for lunch, despite having not talked to her for a long time (well, less than 6 minutes in total for 2 sessions, what a "stellar" figure.) Even a couple of my colleagues/friends told me that too. Is it God's subtle way to tell me to do that? I really don't know. I hope it is and I think I really have to pray about this.
Let's see, how shall I go about doing this? Should I email her? Nay, that's so insincere. Perhaps, pop over her desk and ask her? After all, she seems to be reporting to work quite early these days, so I guess that would be the best time... Hmm..... One of my friends said it would be good if I act upon this early; otherwise, I would be dragging this matter for too long and may just miss this opportunity (which may be God bestowed.) I guess my friend's advice does make a point..... :)
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment