Has been updating my address book with all the phone numbers prior synchronizing it with my phone for the past 3 hours, and the fruits of this exercise is indeed sweet. This is one tedious task I've always wanted to do but has been putting it off.... until now. Anyway, although I don't wish it happening again, the next time when I lost my phone, I would have all my contacts backed up in my PC. But for now, I have to continue to make do with a few contact information lost.
Today's 20th June 2005, and tomorrow will be the 21st. As each day passes without much fanfare, time is inching towards the end of the month. Soon, it would be the end of the 2nd month after I've waved to Elena. But what the hell have I been doing to woo her? Almost next to nothing! Oh my gosh! What am I doing?! I've got to buck up! I don't want to live in regrets this time....
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment