Truth to be told, I've only covered about 95 pages of the CFA material in the last 3 days. What have I been doing instead? Everything else except studying. Most of the time, I was either sleeping or playing the game Spider (comes with Windows XP.) I even gave my good friend a call and ended up chit-chatting for over an hour last evening. Most of my studies actually took place after last midnight.
I think my mind has tuned itself to function at its fullest only on weekday evenings (more precisely, after midnights.) I did try studying on weekend mornings, noons, evenings and even after midnight, but empirical results show that I simply can't study on weekends or any time before weekday midnights. Even when I tried to do so diligently, most of the time, the material just don't sink in (so, how diligent would that be? Hmmm.....)
Anyway, another 11 more days of formula- and theory-hell to endure through.... :p
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment