Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I believe this morning I was on the same train with Elena (okay, to give a benefit of doubt, at most one train before her.) I've prepared myself since last weekend to muster the courage, go up to her and break the ice. But alas, Jennifer advised me not to, 'cos after all, we barely know each other. Even my friend ruggles said, "if we already like the person, we'll b happy being greeted. if not, u'll end up freaking the person out."

But within merely 3 hours, I'm sorta given 2 chances to break the ice, I'm feeling kinda regretful for not being able to even say hi to her. No doubt, it would most likely be an act of impulse, but still..... 2 unused chances! Argh!!!

Why am I so lousy at this? I could only now hope to bump into her this evening...

And I hope she'll be cured from her cough soon too...

[Tips, anyone?]

No comments: