Received an email from Min, all the way from Japan! (She's there to participate in the World Expo 2005 at Aichi, and the tourism board people engaged her for 3 months to promote the local arts scene.)
Oh well, she emailed me 'cos she saw this anime, H2O on television and somehow I popped into her mind (okay, I lent her the manga last year, that's why.) And quite interestingly, she asked "How's your love life?"
Hmmm..... my non-existence "love life"..... How should I reply? After giving some thoughts, I simply replied "non-existence"....
Anyway, it's really weird, I kinda miss her now. Well, even though I don't usually converse with her after church service, and we don't go out together that often, but somehow, her absence, especially now that she in the Land of the Rising Sun (my dream honeymoon destination albeit I've already visited it once), seems to affect me in one way or another....
Whatever the reason, I pray she'll come home safe and sound..... and bring back some souvenirs for me! :p
Anyway, gotta sleep now.... Jogging awaits me in the next morning.... :)
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment