When you begin to search for the freedom you desire
Let go of our tightly held hands
Taking away my love and my sky
I don't know what to do
I thought I knew
Our love, our love
While I'm walking towards the end of time by myself
Memories brushed by me, taking away your love and your smile
I don't have the strength to endure the last lingering pain
Our love, our love
Let go of our love
Let go of our hands
If your heart is no longer with me
Let go of our love
I'm not waiting anymore
You gentleness is nothing but a blank
Let go of our love
Open our hearts
This time I've decided to walk out from our memories
To start all over again
So let me be crippled thoroughly
And then wake up from all these thoroughly
Finally understand our love is no longer around
From now on there is nothing for me to rely on
What is there for me to count on?
Lousy translation of the lyrics, but hope you'll still be able to appreciate the beauty within.
No comments:
Post a Comment