Saturday, February 12, 2005

My most "hated" day of the year's just 'round the corner... It's a very frustrating experience to be reminded of it every time the television's switched on... It's so commercialized nowadays (we all know this, even loathe it, but somehow, we're still subscribed to the "universal truth" money must be spent that day. duh!) Not that I'm a Scrooge (after all, I'm STILL unattached!), just that I find it amusing how mankind (myself included) embraces the very thing(s) we hate....

Back to the original topic on the "most hated day"....

Most probably I'll just return straight home after work and bury myself in studying CFA... I'll scorn at all the [unmarried] couples who dare to cross my path, and scoff the intimacy displayed by loving couples. No one, absolutely no one, will receive my blessings that day... It's a day of contempt for me.... It will be!!!!

All hail to singlehood!!!

1 comment:

Mirabelle said...

Haha.. then it might do some good to all the other girls.. because we got a psychopath here! Please lah, don't be a sourgrape and acting like some stick in the mud... until you can stop acting so desperate and have some self respect, don't blame girls for not being attracted to you!!