Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I'm still feeling very sore over the reality of them being in a relationship (yup, the pharmacist gal and my vocalist friend). I have no problems talking to them one-to-one, but when I see them sitting together during service/lunch/whatever, emotional turmoil stirs within me, so much so I think I'm disgusted seeing them being together.... Yes, I know I ought to give them my blessings but for some unknown reason, I always choose to be disgusted. You read that right: I choose to be disgusted.

Why am I doing that? Good question. From my [distorted] point of view, I think I'm still kinda mad at them for not telling anyone of us about their relationship. Well, most probably that isn't a good enough reason to be mad, and maybe I would even laugh at myself a few years down the road for harboring over such stupid "grudge", but just let me be [that way] for the time being.

Anyway, I just hope that their relationship will turn out well... Really no point warring with my own emotions, which is a losing fight to begin with in the first place... I just want to carry with my life, happily... and not in the shadow of past rejections...

1 comment:

Mirabelle said...

Ding Dong! Wake up! At last, you can taste the sweet air of freedom. No more a slave to what was never meant to be. Though I do admire and even wish to emulate your positive outlook in life. Like I said, I can be a miserable little worm.... maybe that's because I like nice surprises, even though life tend to drag me down.