Sunday, January 09, 2005

A chapter in my life has ended (refer to the entry below) and I have, what else but to stride boldly towards the unknown future.

A friend just commented today about my "continuous lamentations" of being single. "Being single has so many benefits. You can do a lot of things without being tied down.... blah, blah, blah...." And he himself is in the process of getting attached (and yup, he is none other than the going-to-be boyfriend of that pharmacist gal.) Most likely he's sincerely trying to help me to look positively at singlehood but still that's a "Duh!" comment to me...

Whatever it is, I can only continue down this dark tunnel, towards the Light which is still quite a distance away from me. I hope, during this journey, I'll meet the one God has prepared, to be my companion down this road of faith. Michelle (yup, the "new" gal that I think I'm fond of) may be the one, albeit that's quite a remote chance for that to happen.... :p

Nevertheless, I will continue to commit this into His hands... :)

No comments: