Monday, November 19, 2007

While everyday is unique on its own, the date six days ago has three consecutive prime numbers to marked it. It was 13 November [20]07; in short, it was 13/11/071.

The main aim of this entry is not to belatedly celebrate that day; the mentioning of that day is to set the stage for the funniest joke I heard today.... :p

I told SK about the uniqueness of 13 November on that day itself; however, after six days, with a very serious and confident look, she told me that the next date that share the same trait would be 17/13/11.

"Ahah, but how do you have 13 months in a year?" I asked, suppressing my laughter.

"Oh ya..." Embarrassed, she started pinching me.

Then she thought for a little while longer, and said "I know, the next one with consecutive primes is 3/7/11!"

"Erm.... you skipped one prime, my dear; 5 is a prime number." I pointed it out deadpan.

"Is it???" and she punched me for her careless mistake....

Isn't SK adorable? I simply love this woman's charm..... ;)

1 Using UK locale.

1 comment:

Mirabelle said...

haha.. you know that u r in love when even such banal things get you all wobbly in the knees!