Harlow,
It has been a long time since our last conversation. How have you been? I noticed that you have been knocking off late frequently for the past few weeks, and I hope your stacking work-pile has diminished sizeably.
Well, I just thought of dropping you an email to let you know something that I believe you dimly are aware of. I longed to tell you that I like you very much. I'm a person who is lousy with words, especially when I'm with the person I adore. I guess you would have noticed how tongue-tied I was whenever I tried striking a conversation with you. I am never good in the "game" of courtship and I believe you should have sensed that too. Alas, I apologize for all the inconveniences/troubles I have unconsciously/indirectly caused all these times.
Actually, just a few days ago, I was agonized whether I should continue to hold the torch for you (despite that I have not been doing anything about this for a long time). I've prayed, but there wasn't any answer from Him. Then I asked myself: what is it about you that I like? Other than your smile, as well as the largely-inferred personality of yours, I couldn't find any other reasons. I asked myself again: why I should continue to adore you then?
"Why not?" was the answer that came swiftly to me. The answer wasn't "make-do with" in nature; far from it! I came to realize that I just adore you, simple as that. It's no longer just a feeling of chemistry that playing tricks (after all, I've been your "secret admirer" for the past one year) - a one-side love can only hold out for so long. Hence, I deduced that I adore you simply because I adore you as you are.
I hope you are still reading this, and if I have scared you, I sincerely apologize. You can have my promise that I won't intrude into your personal life/privacy. I just want to express my feelings for you 'cos I don't want to regret for not doing so (actually, I still have a little regret: I wished I could confess to you in person.)
I believe you will find your happiness in the man God is preparing for you. All the best and may His blessings shower onto you forever and ever.
God bless....
[Editor's note: An email I wished I could send to her. Haha, I'm just too much of a failure to do so.... Serves me right....]
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How about I send it to her in your name! Save your troubles.
wah lao eh i thought you sent it leh ...
Erm.... if it's meant to be, it's meant to be... God will show me the way when it's appropriate....
[Editor's note (again): Coming from a coward in relationships, don't really sound convincing.... More of an escapist mentality... :p]
God will make you accidentally press "send" ...
Post a Comment