Friday, May 05, 2006

God has been very gracious to me, despite I keep letting Him down time and time again...

He has given me:
  • The gift of making music as a percussionist,
  • The wisdom to break problems into manageable bite-sizes,
  • The patience to lend a listening ear to those who need it,
  • A means to make a living,
  • Family and friends who just accept me the way I am,
  • A healthy body to do the things I enjoy, and
  • Most importantly, His son to die for my transgressions.


Of course, He has also given me so much blessings in almost every other area of my life, and I sincerely give thanks to all that He has given me. I guess, for now, demanding Him to point me to the perfect love-life is too ungrateful a thing for me to do....

For now, I just want to indulge in His love....

No comments: