I had lunched with Francisca today, and she seemed to be quite concerned with my "obsession" with Elena.
She kept telling me to pray about it, and advised me to start off with Elena as friends. Yah, I know I cannot possibly skip the friendship stage, but having "expressed" my affection to her, it would be difficult to build a friendship since she would most likely "be on her guard". Francisca told me it could also be advantageous to me since I have laid out my cards.
I even told Francisca how I couldn't get past myself to ask her to help. To my surprise, she agreed and told me that since my cards are laid, the balance is intricate and any input from anybody could destroy whatever good that might be brewing. I was kinda relieved to hear her say that....
So that leaves the only option I have left - pray and continue to hold a torch for her... One day, one day God will tell me the answer...
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment