Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I couldn't imagine myself sitting through an entire discussion and at the end of it, I walked away with nothing gained. What the hell is margining? Okay, actually I do know what that is; but all that I know is what Investopedia has explained. But the discussion quickly delved deeper than what a common person might know, and I was lost in no time as they "rattled" away, as if everyone in the room understood the topic. Fair enough, the purpose of the discussion with the vendor was to clarify and work out a solution that is comfortable for the bank, the dealers and the customers, so I guess I cannot expect them to educate a beginner in margining like myself.... It's no wonder that, during the discussion, I was struggling to stay awake at one point in time, played two games of Freecell, and, best of all, composed this entry... :p

No comments: