"Hi, this is for you and your colleagues."
"Hi, this is for you and your colleagues."
"Hi, this is for you and your colleagues."
....
I repeated that for umpteen times as I exited the lift, making my way towards her desk. Other than that, I was also worried she wouldn't be in today...
"Hi...." I was a bit stumped when I saw her already at her desk. She turned and looked at my direction. Too bad I couldn't; otherwise I would freeze the time and look at the most beautiful woman ever to grace my life....
I took out the sliced pork, placing at the coffee table at the center of her cubicle and said "... This is for you... and your colleagues." Yes! I managed expressed exactly what I've rehearsed.
"Oh.. Thanks..."
And I just smiled in reply...
But as I took my leave, I was very, very surprised when she asked "This is for me and my team?"
"Yes, it's for you and your team..."
"Thanks!"
With which I smiled again, but this time, I believed, more radiantly. After all, although her question seemed redundant to anyone else, that question made my heart fluttered; it was the first time she is proactively communicating with me!
In fact, no matter whether she proactively asked me a question, I have already made up my mind: at this point in time, I'm sure that I want nobody else but Elena to spend the eternity with....
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so did she like them?
I have no idea... I didn't ask and she didn't say....
Post a Comment