Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Perhaps it’s just me, but over dinner this evening, Christina kept exclaiming why I am still not attached when our friends like Brandon and Jonathan already are. May kept silent throughout her exclamation, and I kept using the phrase “What does him having a girlfriend got to do with me?” in response to her exclamation. Is it really that weird that I’m still not attached?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Come on lah! Don't be so "self-consious" about being unattached. God has everything prepared. Sometimes, things happen when you least expected them to.
Take me for example. For many years, I was like you, asking myself the same questions. But I tell myself to leave such things to God, and start to concentrate on the other aspects of my life. Just when I wasn't looking, God placed something "interesting" in my way. :D
Well, I'm not exactly conscious with that... Just find that weird to find that people actually find it, well, weird that I'm still not attached... Ya, although I've been quite literally screaming "I wanna settle down" for years, that doesn't mean that I'm in anyway going to "settle down for the sake of settling down."
Post a Comment