Friday, December 23, 2005

No prize for guessing: this entry is going to be about the presentation of the card that I've made to her... ;)

I'm not too sure myself, but I seemed to be taking my own sweet time making my way to work today, since I thought it wouldn't be nice to just leave the card on her desk. And hence, when I saw her already sitting at her desk, I approached her, greeted her (OMG! I've greeted her!!!), and placed (duh!) an original card on Francisca's desk, before walking up to her and said, "Merry Christmas! This card's for you." Like a magician, I pulled out the hand-made card (filled with nothing but my affection for her) and placed it on her desk. She turned her face and wished me "Merry Christmas to you too!” with nothing short of the most beautiful smile I've ever seen (okay, that's kinda exaggerating, but you get the point). I smiled, and made my way to my desk.

Then, during the sector's get-together lunch in the pantry, we bumped into each other again, and she, smiled at me again (okay, I have to clarify this: she wanted to go through the narrow passage which I unknowingly happened to be blocking it). During the past two years' Christmas get-together lunches, I would normally just fill my plate with food, leave the pantry and just dine at my desk; but this year, haha, I (almost) stayed in the pantry throughout the whole time, 'cos, other than feeding myself with the passable food, I'm admiring the love of my life at the same time! Haha.... I think I'm becoming a stalker/pervert/whatever in no time.... :p

And as I'm blogging the events that happened, somehow, I envisioned the day Elena and I are married, and that, I think, would be one of the most wonderful things to happen to me.... ;)

No comments: