Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Met Jasmine for lunch today, and needless to say, I was late again (that’s a very, very bad habit of mine.) Anyway, it has been quite some time since I last met her, so we updated each other over the meal, and I was glad to hear that she is very happy with her current workplace (except for the pay she’s getting). Anyhow, she seemed to be satisfied with what she has now – her mum, her boyfriend, her work, and her studies. Other than that, I'm also relieved to hear from her that I won’t have to give her any wedding gifts for at least another year… :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya lah.. Throughout the 10 years that we've known eachother, u never fail to "affirm" ur habitual lateness..
U know, #1 impt tip for chasing skirts.. NEVER turn up late for a date.. Ur prospective gf will never forgive u for that.. As for me, ur little sis, I can only take things in my stride lor.. Ha ha.. :p
Well, at least, after all these years, I still am always late "consistently"... :p
Post a Comment