After a long await time, and what seems to be an infinite lapse, this entry will be a treat for those who love reading: Elena..... :p
Okay, pick yourself up from your fall off the chair. Fortunately (or regretfully, depending on your perspective), this entry is going to be about her.... :p
Anyway, to cut the crap short, in case you are unaware, I was clearing my block leave since last Wednesday, and was only back to work today (don't envy me, when you were happily on leave earlier this year, I was working my ass off). Right after reaching the concourse above the train station, the first person I saw was (no prize for guessing) Elena. She was holding this can of beverage, which obviously was bought from the newsstand, and was walking towards our office building. I wasn't too sure whether she saw me, but I didn't really mind even if she didn't. Anyway, I didn't try to catch up with her, and so she disappeared from my sight. Well, I didn't exactly expect it to happen, but I bumped into her (sort of again) at the lift lobby, but it was only when we were in the lift (just the 2 of us, gasp!), we greeted each other with a smile.
Towards the end of our lunch break, while we were on our way back to our workplace, we bumped into Elena again, and this time, we were in the same lift again. However, this time, the crowd was quite big, and I was having a conversation with Lucia, so I didn't do anything to get her attention (although I'm sure she noticed me).
I don't know about you, but I believe there is no such thing as coincidence; all things happened for a reason, as "arranged" by God, so to speak. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I believe God is reiterating to me: Elena's the one. Despite me being a sinner, God still wants to bless me.... Haha... God is so good!!!!! All hail to the King!!! ;)
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment