Nowadays, I noticed that Elena has been tying her hair up, especially after lunchtime (perhaps earlier, since I wouldn't be able to "peep" anytime before lunch.) Mind you, she is still as gorgeous; after all, I have a penchant for ladies whom I like to have their long hair tied. Of course, that is the case only if they have long hair to begin with (anyway, hair length DOES NOT and WILL NOT affect my affections.)
Anyway, the question I'm trying to ask is: Is the weather really that warm these days, so much so she has to tie up her hair? And anyway, since I don't mind, why am I bothering myself with such things?
Whatever it is, I love her no matter how she looks.... ;)
Just an update: today's the second day she could have replied my email, but she didn't. This is either somewhat a piece of good news, she doesn't even care, or she just doesn't want to send the wrong signals..... Whatever the case is, I'm handling this over to God.... ;)
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment