Today, it is the first time I saw Elena dressing down. She wasn't in her usual professional-looking attire; she was in this short sleeve, round neck t-shirt (I'm not too sure whether it was tight-fitting or not, though.) But, OMG, she still looked so gorgeous!!! Yes, yes, perhaps it's the beauty-lies-in-the-eyes-of-beholder playing tricks again, but still, she looked so different today, and I don't think I will ever grow tired seeing her in this forever (actually, whatever she's wearing, I wouldn't grow tired seeing her in those too.) Mushy? You bet! :p
Anyway, in a wedding dinner last evening, I showed Lizhen Elena's photo (don't ask me how I got it, but I can tell you it isn't a photo snapped secretly), and her immediate was "How old is she?"
"4 years younger than us." I replied
"Hmmm......"
"Why? You think she looked younger than that?"
"No, I couldn't tell initially and I thought she is of our age."
I was left speechless with her response...... Speech... Less..... I was SPEECH...... LESS........
Whatever, Elena is Elena, and I like her just the way she is..... ;)
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment