Okay, okay, I'm aware that this is the one issue that most likely has gotten onto everyone's nerves, but I'm still entitled to "echo my thoughts", right?
Anyway, the last incident took place, OMG, almost 5 months ago (for a record, it was on 12 May 2005.) Hence, when it happened today (the last day of the 5th month), I've allowed myself to tumble into confusion (and inevitably, am going to draw fire from Sharon when I meet her for lunch tomorrow.)
This morning, I just "commented" on the higher probability of me being knocked down by a car, as compared to me getting married (yes, negative energies flowing out abundantly from me.) In one of the SMSes Jennifier sent, she told me to stop dreaming1 and don't end up marrying an old hag (I'm sure I won't 'cos I won't marry for the sake of marrying.) Haha, I even quipped that Elena's the goddess of my life and that no one can take over her place (believe me, that was really done jokingly....)
Anyway, I've been carrying on my life in a pseudo-"giving up" state for the past few months. While waiting for the next train to arrive, and after whipping out my (almost) brand new gadget (i.e. the Sony PSP), Elena walked past me on the platform. I'm not too sure whether she noticed me 'cos I was on sitting on the bench behind the pillar on the station platform. Of course, the thought of going up to her crossed my mind, but that was quickly dismissed 'cos I know making such a move now would only make matters worse2. Anyway, we boarded the same train (but different cabin) and went on our way towards the west...
I admit I tried to discreetly look out for her on the train, and I admit I tried (my very best) to appear oblivious of her presence. But I was happy... for no apparent reason3, I was just happy...
The thought of asking God why this incident happened did cross my mind, but I've decided not to ask... After all, this could have happened for no apparent reason, so why should I delve into this deeper than necessary?
1 Prior this, she told me to try "threatening" my supervisor's boss (who happened to be my lecturer-friend's husband) and reap the "benefits" of a fatter paycheck. I responded with "If the counter offer includes Elena, I'll do without the pay!"
2 Yes, I'm aware that all these are just my assumptions.
3 Well, she could be the "apparent" reason....
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment