Last Saturday, I attended a friend's matrimony (which lasted for freaking 2 hours, no less!) and was engaged in a conversation with one of my friends, Mosquito (yup, that's her nick!), which is as follow:
Mosquito: How old are you?
Me: Me? 27.
Mosquito: When would you get married then?
Me: After I've managed to find a girlfriend....
Mosquito: What?!!! You must be joking! You're not attached?
Me: Ya....
Mosquito: I don't believe you....
Me: Huh?
Mosquito: I don't believe you are not attached...
Me: (eyes rolling up) I'm not, and have never been. If you still don't believe, ask Willy... If you have any good candidates, do introduce one to me....
Mosquito: No, no, I don't believe.... Come on, you're kidding me.....
Me: Grrrhh.......
Mosquito: I'll not end up like you...
Me: Huh?
Mosquito: I'll not stay unmarried when I'm your age....
Me: (bark, bark!!!!)
Okay, okay, my barkings were fictitious, but hey, why is my singlehood [all these time] unbelievable? Grrrrhhhh........
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
told you must get rid of dengue already never listen ...
Well, what could I do when she hit right on my sore spot?
well obviously you just have to kill it lah
Post a Comment