Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I think I'm not too dumb, nor am I too intelligent; I'm just knowledgeable in my realm of training (i.e. IT), thus giving most of my colleagues the (wrong?) impression that I'm a smart person. Tell me about the various margining methodologies, and I'll be lost in no time. I've come to conclude that whenever I can't connect things, my puny brain will simply switch off and set off to Wonderland/Neverland/Fairyland/whatever-land for vacation in its favorite Hawaiian beach wear. After all, since the gray matter is unable to comprehend everything, let alone linking, it thinks that there is no reason for itself to destroy its own brain cells. So what's the moral of this blog entry if one does exist? The moral is: everyone's an expert in his/her realm. So, harlow people, I'm just an average joe who happens to know how to solve problems with my IT skills (effectively and efficiently, if I may add); just look at how I fare in my (non-existent) love life to discover the failure(s) I've made all these years....

1 comment:

dindon said...

he thinks and talks a wee too much, but hey, that's what blogging is about ... and commenting too ...