And well, I've asked myself that question today (actually, I think I did that a couple of days ago) and I could hardly answer it. Okay, I've taken the CFA exam in June, took some bible classes in March, church retreat in June too, transferred to a new department in June, taking over Leeanne's project this month, was "dumped" by the pharmacist gal... er.... sorry... that happened 2 years back.... tried courting Elena a couple of months ago, and was "rejected" a couple of weeks ago (sob... sob....)......
So what was I doing all these time? [Damn! Weren't they mentioned just a paragraph ago? Senile me!]
Sorry, back to the original topic.... I mean attempting to give an answer to the question.... I felt the most significant things I have done thus far are:
- Taking the initiative in courting Elena, and
- Taking the CFA exams.
Reason being that taking the exam marks the beginning of my new embarkation on a different career path, and I'm walking out of my passive mode in attempting to start a relationship and that's helluva big breakthrough for me (not too successful though)....
So what other significant things would I have done by year-end? Well, for a starter, I'm still hopeful in starting a life-long relationship..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment