It has been, lemme count, about a month and a half since I last had a conversation with Elena, and OMG, that's a freaking long period of time elapsed!
After listening to the song "A Thousand Years Later" for countless times, I felt love-smitten again (hmm, talk about pop culture poisoning!) My feelings for Elena has once again intensified, and I'm cracking my brains harder to lower the barrier between us. Since my first email to her, I've sent her another 4 emails recently. Well, the content of the emails were video and flash files which were quite entertaining, and my intention of sending those to her was to help uplift her moods. On the days when I sent her the mails, I noticed her moods were not exactly that good, and I searched high and low (from the internet, where else?) for these files, hoping these would brighten her day.
My mind is so filled with her now.... :)
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment