Have been going out meeting friends these few days - on Thursday with one bunch of fellow actors whom I was acquainted to during a play last year, on Friday one church friend, and yesterday a friend since my polytechnic days. And of these 3 outings, 2 celebrated my birthday for me.
Yes, in less than a day's time marks the day I was brought into this world a few decades ago. In fact, there was a celebration for all the July birthday boys and girls today, arranged by a couple of church friends. Well, since I wasn't in the mood to celebrate, I didn't join them. In fact, the "celebrations" on Friday and Saturday weren't exactly celebratory in nature - I received a present on Friday despite my repeated request not to give, and on Saturday it was just a simple treat. In fact, May recalled my birthday was coming up that very morning, and hence decided to pay for our lunch (our initial intention was meet and catch up with each other over lunch.)
Happy birthday to myself....
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment