I'm beginning to read the Bible again. And at this point in time, I'm at 1 Chronicles, chapter 6. I don't know about you, but so far, I think only historians would be interested in what I've read so far. Till now, and after peeking a few chapters ahead, genealogy is definitely not something I enjoy reading.
Anyway, I feel misunderstood after posting the entry yesterday. What I've blogged was to serve as a reminder how I reached the conclusion to let go and stop whining about my singlehood, and not "judging" the two who were lamenting. I don't deny I did kinda judge them when they were venting their frustrations, but as I reflected, I finally saw the plank in my eyes and realized that I'm worse off than they are. Where their woes lie in their work, I, too, keep lamenting about my singlehood which I shouldn't be. (And yes, I realized I shouldn't be, just to re-iterate.)
Treat this as a self-defense, but I think I have made my thoughts/intentions behind that blog entry clear now. Whoever still thinks that I'm a hypocrite, so be it. Whichever of my friends reading this now and still think that all along I'm behind a mask, I'll gladly respect and accept your "conclusive judgment", wish you all the best and end a friendship we've built the way you want to.
[As a record, I don't usually mention about Elena in front of my friends nowadays unless they ask. There is only person whom I still frequently discuss about Elena with, is one who helps me to keep a check on my spiritual life, and not so much on Elena.....]
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment