Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm feeling very tired now.... almost totally drained after burning the midnight oil last night.... I couldn't believe I managed to stay up till so late (read: early?) and still have the energy to endure through the whole day... I don't think I'll make much sense in this entry....

I have a penchant for songs with a tone of decadent... No particular reason why.... just like the way the song is played/sung.... Perhaps, in a way, they would draw me into a world, though temporal, that's so different from the one I reside in.... the seedy side of the real world whch for all my life I have been protected from.... a side I sometimes desire to tumble into, to experience the 'forbidden'.... but I know I won't be able to pull myself out from the fall into the abyss....

And here I go again, after a short 2-hour nap, burning the midnight oil....

No comments: