Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Feeling very sleepy now.... It was sheer willpower that kept me (mostly) awake through the entire morning in the office (although I think God did give me the strength to sustain too)... And the sight of Elena, who seemed to have recovered from her illness, made me a happier person too, rather than transforming into a grouchy old man deprived of sleep...

Anyway, realized that I shouldn't skip the portfolio management topic... The emphasis on the topic isn't that high - 5% weightage, which translates to 12 questions out of 240. But by just studying 71 pages, I should be able to, optimistically, answer those 12 questions! That means, for every 5-6 pages that I've studied for this topic, I could answer 1 question. Requires lesser effort but reaps great potential benefits! Kudos for still being able to rationalize with a tired mind, I must say.

And now, I wonder whether my energy level would be sufficient to go through another round of late night study session this evening... I think I just need to find that hidden health potion...

Oh, please excuse me for the moment, I need to take a power nap now....

No comments: