Today was one of the rare days I managed to reach home before 2pm. Usually, after church service, lunches plus shopping/movie/bowling are a norm routine, and of which I'm not complaining at all... :)
In fact, I am quite glad how things turned out today. The group of friends I usually hang out with were lunching with the pharmacist gal and her (to-be) boyfriend. My presence normally would usually create an unexplainable awkwardness [which, in my opinion, is very similar to the smell of "fresh" fart on a jam-packed bus]. Maybe I'm the only one [stupidly] feeling this way, but nevertheless, I think my absence does help in their get-togethers... :)
Just a few moments ago, I received a call from one of my friends, and I shared with her on my contemplation to switch to another church. And of course, her first response was "So that you can have a 'fresh pool' of 'targets'?" I think I'll just leave it unanswered for your imagination to run [amok if you will]..... :p
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment