I got a "duh!" response when I said I'm deprived of BGR (boy-girl relationship) for the past couple of decades. It's a fact which I'm still trying to accept. "Oh well, don't just go for anyone; wait upon God and He'll give you the best!" is the exact phrase my cell member encouraged me with. And she was right, albeit it's leaning tad more towards the "standard answer" category.
Anyway, for some unknown reason, I tried imagining myself being in a relationship with someone. No one in particular, but somehow, I didn't have a picture-perfect imagination. Somehow, it all felt, how shall I put it, so weird to see myself in a relationship. Perhaps it was due to the people I've chosen for this particular(ly-weird) imagination "exercise". Or perhaps, I'm just not ready for one.... (On second thought, I'm always preparing myself for one.... So, the latter can't be true.)
Anyway (again!), I've only so many hours available each day, so I think I ought to re-prioritize my "to-do list". And looks like the "getting-into-a-relationship" issue will have to take a backseat for the time being... I've missed the whole flower field while trying fruitlessly to look for one particular flower.... I'll stop trying too hard and let God lead the way.... Most likely, when I'm not looking for it at all, it may just appear at my doorstep one day.... Hah.... beautiful flower field...... :)
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment